- Bags & Cases
- Ballistic Protection
- Clothing & Uniforms
- Baton Holders
- Concealable Duty Gear
- Flashlight Cases
- Gas Mask & Riot Helmet Pouches
- Glove Keepers
- Grenade & Flashbang Pouches
- Handcuff Cases
- Knife & Multitool Pouches
- Latex Glove Pouches
- Magazine Pouches
- Pepper & Gas Pouches
- Pocket Mask & Scissor Pouches
- Radio Cases
- Silent Key Holders & Clips
- Firearms & Accessories
- Flashlights & Lasers
- Handcuffs & Restraints
- Less Lethal Weapons
- Night Visions & Binoculars
- Patrol Tools
- Riot Gear
- Tactical Tools
- Training Equipment
- Our Brands
- Our Company
- Our Team
- Contact Us
- >Return Policy
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
Elite Distribution Canada is proud to offer its customers an unparalleled 30-day satisfaction guarantee following your purchase.
On the other hand, to benefit from this guarantee certain basic rules must be respected.
- The item must be kept brand new with labels and packaging intact. In the case of linen and boots make sure you carefully unpack the package and try the items before removing the labels.
- The item must not have been washed, worn or used before considering a return.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A RETURN OR EXCHANGES
- Purchase date exceeds 30 days
- Equipment with hygienic contact (ex: atrium, underwear, stockings, tuque, balaclava)
- Special order
- Liquidations, final or discontinued sale
- Products that are not new when worn, used, modified, washed, or showing signs of wear or dirt.
- Product that does not contain its original labels or packaging that is not in an impeccable or reusable condition. (Ask yourself, would you accept receiving this product and packaging in this condition?)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH.
- The client must contact Elite Canada before returning the item to receive a return number (RMA). Without this number, no returns will be accepted, and the package will be returned at your expense.
- The customer must make sure to order the right product. Trial and error in size or colour is not the responsibility of Elite Canada.
- The initial delivery, return and redelivery fees are at the customer's expense unless the error is that of Elite Canada acknowledged with the RMA number.
- The customer must make sure to pack the product before returning it. The boxes of boots must be wrapped in paper or put in another box before being returned. You should never use the original box to send as this makes the box unusable for resale.